Monday, October 27, 2008

October 22-27

Oh boy! A week has gone by. Well, living alone was harder than I thought last week. So much so that instead of moving the car on Friday I just took the ticket. Terrible I know. I have a big group project due on Tuesday and it is really hard and my group, well, working in a group is tough. Needless to say I spent all night Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday working on that. It is still not done and even though I still need to study for my midterm this week I can't.

One shiny happy spot in my life right now is that my sweet husband came back to NYC late Saturday night! I am so so happy to have him home. Sunday we enjoyed laying in bed all morning just catching up on all the stuff that happened while we were apart. Then my dear hubby made me lunch so I could keep working on my project. Anyway, no photos to share and life is still hectic but it is nice to have my partner back to help me through and as a bonus having him home means my father-in-law is doing well back in Seattle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Alexis to blogdom, and Greg to NYC! Glad to hear that your father-in-law is doing well. How precious health is!

Anonymous said...

Did Greg shaved his goatee? It was good to see him in Seattle. Sorry his father had to be so ill for the visit. Looking forward to Christmas. Love you. Perservere...on the school stuff.