What a miserable day! It was pouring down rain this morning. I stayed home as long as I could hoping it would stop. When I finally ventured out I took my giant umbrella, so big I have no business carrying it on New York City streets, and made my way to the train.


You can't really tell from the photos just how much it was raining but trust me, it was a downpour. Here are my legs soaked up to the knees!

And here I am all windblown and damp wondering why I bothered doing my hair in the morning but thinking about my space heater at work and the change of shoes in my bag.

Warm dry legs on the way!
2 comments:
Tell me about it! It was crazy outside today! Hope you stay warm and dry!
Alice
PS - love your pink NB sneakers!
Sounds cold and miserable. It was a lovely sunny day here. Seems like NY. Love you.
Post a Comment