Friday, October 03, 2008

October 3


These are photos from my nightly commute waiting for the 7 train after 10pm. The one really annoying thing is that at 10pm it still runs express so I have to be careful to get on the right train! This is usually the spot I stand and usually the time I call Greg to let him know I am above ground and that I will be home in a few minutes. Sometimes he comes to the station to meet me and walk me home (so sweet!). This is also my first sight of the Empire State Building at night when I get to find out what color it is. You can see it in the upper left of the photo, a little green triangle. This is acutally one of my favorite parts of living in Sunnyside is that I get to check out the ever changing colors of the ESB. The view from my street is lots better but harder to photograph at night without a tripod.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking us along your daily journey! I'm so excited about your new blog and happenings! :) have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Are there weirdos out at that hour? Or is it just typical NY. Please be safe.

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing my Number 7 train shirt that I got at the Museum today. No one has asked what it means. Bummer!