Tuesday, October 07, 2008

October 7

I almost forgot to post today. My camera battery was dead this morning or I would have photographed the 3 packed trains that I couldn't get onto this morning. It was a bad start to a bad day. Some personnel problems today have kind of made the whole day tank. Do you ever have those days where work is just too much work? I am having one of those days.

Class tonight so I need to prep my bags and thought I would post this odd picture from underneath my desk (everyday photos, I warned you!).
Under my desk you can see my printer, scanner, my collection of work shoes that keep me from having to wear heals around the city or carry them in my bag, as well as the place I stash all my school books and binders. I study most nights here at work so I leave my books here instead of lugging them back and forth from home. So far it has worked really well.

****Just met with my boss about the above issues and our conversation went really well. We are meeting again tomorrow with the affected parties which I am not looking forward to but at least I can go to class without some of that stuff hanging over my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it goes without saying that my comment would be: "LOVE THE BLACK BOOTS!" :) nothing like boots to start the fall! yippee!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when the work situation is stressful because of interpersonal issues. Always gives me a stomach ache. I feel really good today -- well, I do have sore thighs, but overall I'm recovering nicely. Love you