Wow, has it really been 2 weeks since I blogged? Where does the time go? Well my time goes to studying. My classes are going really well so far and that is mostly due to my daily study sessions after work. We have formed a little study group in the lab. 4 graduate students, all in different programs, meeting together to keep each other company as we work on our various assignments. 6-10pm you can find me in the graduate student lounge with the group studying my heart out. It doesn't leave time for much else unfortunately. I have even given up weeknight TV and resorted to watching only my very favorite shows on DVD on the weekends (Greg is really great about taping stuff for me. I call him G-vo!).
A lot of the scrapbook blogs I read are focusing on daily living and documenting the everyday so I thought since I don't do anything interesting these days I would share photos of my everyday for the month of October. Hopefully it will be simple enough that I can keep up with it in addition to my studies!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I LOVE your everyday living because I love you. It will be fun to see the new routine. You know me...
Wow a whole new look to your blog! Very autumn-y! Very nice! Welcome back - I look forward to reading fun entries on daily living :)
Post a Comment